Love a plush, pillowy feel, but need a higher level of support" Look no further than this California king plush mattress and adjustable base set. Five different levels of high-density foam, including plush pressure-relieving foam and gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, a power packed wrapped steel unit offers reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support for a larger sleep surface and supportive sitting surface. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes California king mattress and California king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Mattress with 15" profile; 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 1" high-density base foam
- Mattress with 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 2" high-density plush upholstery-grade body foam
- Mattress with 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support
- Mattress features power packed wrapped coil unit; Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece California King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.