Own your own sculptured task chairs that provide great comfort for a reasonable price. Featuring a thick padded contour back with built-in lumbar support and a thick padded saddle seat with one touch pneumatic seat height adjustments and PU padded adjustable arms for added comfort. The heavy duty nylon base with dual wheel carpet casters completes the design. UPC No : 090234045571 First Available : 12/30/2004 Market : Commercial Category : Chair Brand : Work Smart Style : Professional Series : SC Series Color Group : Black Product Class : Made-to-Order - Please allow for additional shipping time
•Thick Padded Contour Seat and Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
•One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
•Locking Tilt Control with Adjustable Tilt Tension
•Adjustable Soft Padded Arms Weight Limit up to 200 lbs
•Heavy Duty Nylon Base with Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- 360* Swivel, Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
- Tilt, Pivot point located directly above center of chair base (white dot indicates pivot point).
- Tilt Tension, Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock, Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
|25L x 23W x 13H
|UPS Dim Weight
|27.5W x 23.5D x 42.75H
|Arms Inside Max
|Arms Inside Min
|Arms To Floor Min
|Arms To Seat Min
|Seat Max Height
|Seat Min Height
|Seat Range Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.