Advance your gaming experience with our Xeno Gaming Chair designed for hours of uninterrupted comfort. Stay in the game with fully padded flip arms, thick foam seat with coil springs and integrated lumbar support and headrest. Dominate the competition with the added edge of quick one-touch pneumatic seat adjustments, locking tilt control and full 360 rotation. Our contrasting accents and perforated air-flow material keeps you cool naturally and cleans up with just a wipe. The 5-star nylon base and dual wheel casters move effortlessly and are designed to standup against dirt and scuffs.
•Flip-up padded armrests
•Contrasting piping accents
•Thick padded coil spring seat
•Integrated lumbar support
•One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
•Locking tilt control with adjustable tension
•Full 360 rotation
•Perforated airflow material offers natural comfort and cooling
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- 360* Swivel, Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
- Tilt, Pivot point located directly above center of chair base (white dot indicates pivot point).
- Tilt Tension, Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock, Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
||31.5L x 25.75W x 13.5H
|UPS Dim Weight
||28.125W x 28.125D x 47.25H
|Arms Inside Max
|Arms Inside Min
|Arms To Floor Max
|Arms To Floor Min
|Arms To Seat Max
|Arms To Seat Min
|Assembly Chair Max Overall Height
|Seat Max Height
|Seat Min Height
|Seat Range Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.